Bathroom Religion

"That sucker doesn't even realize I kept his coin"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I like bumble bees.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

[your name] looks like...

while my enormous file uploads, I decided to try searching for "[my name] looks like" on google. Mine isn't as funny as others. here's a few of the first results though:

1 Kristin looks like she just dumped a bottle of shoe polish on her head
2 Kristin looks just like a cross between Chyna and TA2 Maria! ...
3 Kristin looks like an exact mixture of Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Aniston. It's amazing!
4 Kristin looks like J.Lo to me. she even kinda looks like my mom at that age.
5 Kristin looks like hell on the airplane...it's morning. (2005-03-08).
6 Kristin looks like Kate’s older sister. ...
7 Kristin looks like a man and can not be compared to Kate.
8 Kristin looks like a blonde Kelly Clarkson
9 kristin looks like a cub version of kimber from nip/tuck ...
10 OMG KRISTIN IS MY ROMODLE AND PEEPZ SAY I LOOK LIKE HER!
11 KRISTIN LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS WAAAAAAAY TO MUCH MAKEUP ON! ...
12 Kristin's dress made her look like she didn't have a shape. ...
13 Kristin looks really good. i wish i could look like her. i love the hair. she is pretty.
14 as for kristin looking brown, she looks like a pale version of my dad's best friend
15 I think Kristin will look like a Pakistani
16 Kristin looks like a young erin brockovich (the real one) ...
17 Kristin looks like all of her skin is sagging
18 that kristin girl looks like a damn man
19 kristin looks like something someone dragged out of a dumpster then lit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home